A Month of Mindful Healing ($49)
As individuals, and as a world, we seek healing. We crave space to be real, messy, and vulnerable; to be accepted as-is so we can change and grow. This course supports healing of your whole being: what's on the surface, what's underneath, what surrounds you, and what's in your heart. Through expressive writing and meditation, you'll explore and nurture your inner landscape. In safe, small ways, you'll create meaningful change; you'll transform and heal.
what to expect
- This is a self-paced course with honest and gentle guidance from me.
- Each week, you need 2-3 hours (not all in one sitting) that you can devote to YOU. Short daily practice is important.
- The meditations and writing prompts are specifically created to encourage healing.
- Whether you're new to meditation or an experienced practitioner, this course can help.
- There's no way to get this wrong—let things be messy and real; this course is a practice in acceptance and compassion.
- The varied course materials—available only to students in this class—are contained within one multimedia document: 4+ weeks of teaching, 3 videos, 26 meditations, 50+ writing prompts, 26 photographs, 70 pages, and much love. (Internet access is required.)
An Invitation from Joy:
Besides what's listed below, each week includes extensive written teaching, everyday awareness practices, mini-assignments, and 6 photographs (with insights + writing prompts + meditations ) to be viewed as the week progresses. There's copious material, but you can practice in small doses. This isn't another to-do item, it's a course to be lived and breathed. Let it be messy, real, and imperfect.
WEEK 1: Healing What's on the Surface
~Guided meditations and writing prompts on on vulnerability, feelings, and unmet needs
WEEK 2: Healing What's Under the Surface
~Investigation (meditation + writing) of internal beliefs and letting go of limitations; self-compassion practice
WEEK 3: Healing What's Around Us
~Guided reflection + writing prompts to discover core values and what matters most; four-step process to get unstuck; guidance on healing relationships
WEEK 4: Healing Our Hearts
~Guided meditations + writing prompts on joy, happiness, creativity, and loving-kindness practice
EPILOGUE: Meet Yourself Where You Are
~Guided reflection + writing prompts on change, growth, and healing + suggestions for moving forward